Now a day, only graduate to become teachers or B.Ed degree is not enough to have. Teachers in schools to improve the standard of teaching of the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE) per year by the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) have been introduced.
After the enactment of the Right to Education in the country in large numbers of qualified teachers has already begun the process of appointments. In each state in order to separate the State Teachers Eligibility test has been provided. To take part in this test to different classes based on teaching conditions are the minimum educational qualification.
To become primary teacher it is necessary to you, you must have 2 year TET diploma. And to become junior teacher you must have gradation and post gradation with 2 year diploma with b.ed certification.
However, the degree of training teachers for over seven years old should not.
TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) has two options to attend this exam.
1- Primary level (first class to fifth class)
2- Upper primary level (first to eight class)
And eighth grade teacher (Upper primary level) who first want to apply for positions requiring them to be involved in both papers.
In addition it is also necessary that TET test must be at least 60 per cent then the teachers will be eligible for appointment to posts. Five subjects in both papers are based on multiple Stuff Questions. These issues include child development, Language 1, Language 2, Math’s and Environmental Studies is quite a difference between the two levels. One in five subjects – a score is provided for questions 30-30.
- Based on child development questions mainly related to education for students 6 to 11 years are based on psychology.
- Language 1 examines the candidate’s knowledge of the language in which they are interested in teaching.
- Language 2 has to select another language. In these questions, grammar, syntax, etc., information is seen.
-The preparation of such is essential to have an understanding of the psychology of children.
- Related classes and textbooks make the best studied.
- Teachers Training syllabus and notes of his time to take once reversed.